If I were your daddy, this is what you'd learn : 35 fathers share the most important gifts they gave their children / Julia Espey.
- ISBN: 9781936623037 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 193662303X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781936623013 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1936623013 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781936623020 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1936623021 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (369 pages) : illustrations
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minn. : Courtland Pub, 2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Cover; Copyright; Contents; Acknowledgments; Foreword by Jack Canfield; Introduction; Share with Us; Chapter 1 TODAY IS THE ONLY DAY YOU HAVE; Chapter 2 TRUSTING THE COMPASS WITHIN; Chapter 3 THINKING WITH YOUR HEART; Chapter 4 FINDING THE GOOD AND MAKING LIFE FUN; Chapter 5 INSPIRING COOPERATION; Chapter 6 FINDING AND FIRING YOUR SPARK OF BRILLIANCE; Chapter 7 THE UNIQUE YOU; Chapter 8 NUTURING GENIUS; Chapter 9 MAKING THE TEENAGE YEARS EASY AND FUN; Chapter 10 IT'S YOUR RIDE; Chapter 11 LISTENING TO YOUR INSPIRATION; Chapter 12 BEING THERE AND HELPING YOU DECIDE
Collects anecdotes and words of wisdom from thirty-five high-achieving fathers, providing an insider's look at the essentials of fatherhood, including building self-esteem, and helping a child find a niche in life.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Father and child > Anecdotes.
Father and child.
Fatherhood > Anecdotes.
Fathers > Anecdotes.
FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS > Parenting > Fatherhood.