- ISBN: 9780061354717 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061354716 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061354724 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061354724 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2007.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| An abandoned Southwark warehouse burns next door to a women's shelter for victims of spousal abuse. Within it lies the charred corpse of a female body burned beyond all recognition. At the same time, workers at Guy's Hospital anxiously discuss the disappearance of a hospital administrator--a beautiful, emotionally fragile young woman who's vanished without a trace. Gemma James and Duncan Kincaid--lovers and former partners--have their own pressing concerns. But they must put aside private matters to investigate these disturbing cases. Yet neither Gemma nor Duncan realize how closely the cases are connected--or how important their resolutions will be for an abducted young child who is frightened, alone ... and in serious peril.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 2011 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 404 KB).
Search for related items by subject