- ISBN: 0786561378 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786561377 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101210529 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101210524 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (421 pages)
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Signet, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| The year is 1889, and Rachel Hollister hasn't set foot outside her house in five years. Ever since a savage attack left her family dead, she's cordoned herself off from the outside world, afraid to let anyone into her home-or into her heart. But now trouble has appeared on her doorstep-and suddenly she has no choice but to let a handsome rancher enter her well-guarded existence.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ranchers > Fiction.
Recluses > Fiction.
FICTION > Romance > Western.