Anti-inflammation cookbook / by Elizabeth Vierck and Lucy Beale.
- ISBN: 9781101598023 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101598026 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781615642656 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 161564265X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Alpha, 
- Copyright: ©2012
|General Note:|| "Prevent disease and fight the effects of aging with healthy healing foods" -- Cover.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| All about inflammation -- Light meals and snacks -- Main course entrées -- Side dishes and desserts.
|Summary, etc.:|| When you make healthy food choices and eat a diet high in organic fruit and vegetables, lean meats, and omega-3 rich seafood, you do your body good. Not only that, you reduce inflammation, which in turn fights the effects of aging and lowers your risk of developing serious diseases later in life.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject