Night and day [electronic resource] / Robert B. Parker.
- ISBN: 9781101016015 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101016019 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101016053 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101016051 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101016046 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101016043 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (289 p.)
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Paradise, Massachusetts, Police Chief Jesse Stone must deal in his own laconic way with the town's rights and wrongs, including a Peeping Tom, the Paradise Free Swingers, and a firestorm of protests at the junior high school.
Search for related items by subject
Stone, Jesse (Fictitious character) >
Police chiefs > Massachusetts > Fiction.
Sex crimes > Investigation > Fiction.
Voyeurism > Fiction.
Search for related items by series