- ISBN: 0786022329 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786022328 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786022337 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786022335 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786022359 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786022353 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (446 p.)
- Publisher: New York, NY : Pinnacle Books, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Deep inside the dangerous world of rescue operations, one anonymous hero pays no ransom, takes no prisoners, and breaks every rule. Meet Jonathan Grave. . .No names. No feds. No trace evidence. That's how Jonathan Grave operates. As a freelance specialist in covert rescues, he has to work outside the law to get things done--especially in highly sensitive hostage situations. But when an Indiana college student is abducted, and Jonathan's meticulous plan explodes into a deadly shooting spree, the local authorities are out for blood--and they're not alone. Someone wants to control a devastating secret . . . someone rich and powerful . . . someone willing to capture, torture, and kill anyone to get it. Even the people Jonathan loves most. . .Praise for John Gilstrap and his thrillers. . .Gilstrap hits the accelerator and never lets up.--Harlan Coben A gut-grabbing, pure-adrenaline rush.--Jeffery DeaverGilstrap pushes every thriller button. --San Francisco ChronicleSurprising and satisfying.--The Denver Post
Search for related items by subject
Grave, Jonathan (Fictitious character) >
Hostages > Fiction.
Abduction > Fiction.
FICTION / Thrillers / General