View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781436289993 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1436289998 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440634376 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440634378 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (337 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Berkley ; 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| He's a man who survives by his wits and lives by his own code. Along the way he's left a trail of broken hearts, broken bones, and quite a few broken laws. But when he gives his heart to the right woman, it comes with a promise he'll never, ever break.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women artists > Fiction.
Clergy > Fiction.