- ISBN: 9781460329276 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1460329279 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (217 pages)
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : Harlequin American Romance, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ashlyn Callahan has always known that her fate can only bring danger to those she loves. That's why she flees Rancho Diablo, and the ornery cowboy she loves, to hide out in Texas Hill Country. But all hell breaks loose when Xavier Phillips finds her and her four newborn babies. Xav finally tracks down his warrior woman only to discover she's the mother of two perfect little boys and two perfect little girls. And he's the father! Now Ash has to marry him. With the future of Ash's entire clan at stake, Xav is ready to lay his life on the line to safeguard the family legacy. Not to mention create a homecoming and a wedding worthy of his Chacon Callahan bride!
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Infants > Fiction.
Cowboys > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Texas > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Callahan cowboys
- Harlequin American romance ; 1493
- Leonard, Tina. Callahan cowboys.
- Harlequin American romance ; 1493.