The hunger games [electronic resource] / Suzanne Collins.
- ISBN: 9780545229937 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0545229936 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780545471046 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0545471044 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (374 p.)
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a future North America, where the rulers of Panem maintain control through an annual televised survival competition pitting young people from each of the twelve districts against one another, sixteen-year-old Katniss's skills are put to the test when she voluntarily takes her younger sister's place.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
Search for related items by series