- ISBN: 9781460320310 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 146032031X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Worldwide, 
|General Note:|| "A Gold Eagle book from Worldwide."
|Summary, etc.:|| Leaving behind a trail of blood in the heart of Columbia's cartel country, Mack Bolan arrives in Kuala Lumpur to target a gangster's nightclub, the secret center of a looming cyberattack on U.S. and Chinese banks. What appears to be a greed-motivated counterfeit ring is actually a conspiracy to ignite a global economic crisis. Bolan must figure out who stands to gain and trace the destruction back to its source. Then take the leader down.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on vendor-supplied metadata.
Search for related items by subject
Bolan, Mack (Fictitious character) >
Economics > Fiction.
Counterfeits and counterfeiting > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan
- Blood money ; Book 2
- Pendleton, Don, 1927-1995. Blood money ; bk. 2.
- Pendleton, Don, 1927-1995. Mack Bolan.