The Constitution of the United States of America : analysis and interpretation : analysis of cases decided by the Supreme Court of the United States to June 28, 2012 / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress ; Kenneth R. Thomas, editor-in-chief ; Larry M. Eig, managing editor.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/3:112-9 (Text)||00000105607584||General Federal documents||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/3:113-24/SUPP. (Text)||00000106153380||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xxvi, 2789 pages ; 29 cm. + supplement
- Edition: Centennial edition.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2013.
- Distributor: Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2014-0150-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Constitutional law > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Document / 112th Congress, 2nd session, Senate ; no. 112-9
- Document / 112th Congress, 2nd session, Senate ; no. 113-24
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; no. 112-9.
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; no. 113-24.