- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Series InformationThorndike Press large print historical fiction.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||LP WF SCO (Text)||34330512772915||Adult - Western Fiction||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||LP SCO (Text)||70743000137518||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410468710 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410468712 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 511 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
"In the winter of 1897, three killers descend upon an isolated farm in upstate New York. Midwife Elspeth Howell returns home to the carage: her husband and four of her children, murdered. Before she can discover her remaining son, Caleb, alive and hiding in the kitchen pantry, another shot rings out over the snow-covered valley. The twelve-year-old boy tends to his mother until she recovers enough for them to take to the frozen wilderness in search of the men resposible, forcing Caleb into a brutal adulthood in a merciless world." --Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Fiction.
Large type books.