And then there were none [electronic resource] / Agatha Christie.
- ISBN: 006073633X (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060736330 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060746831 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060746834 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York : PerfectBound, 2003.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Originally published in Great Britain by Collins 1939.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ten strangers are lured to an isolated island mansion off the Devon coast by a mysterious "U.N. Owen." At dinner a recorded message accuses each of them in turn of having a guilty secret, and by the end of the night one of the guests is dead. Stranded by a violent storm, and haunted by a nursery rhyme counting down one by one . . . one by one they begin to die.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 4555 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 253 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Devon (England) >
Murder victims > Fiction.
Millionaires > Fiction.
Islands > Fiction.