- ISBN: 9780786511624 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786511621 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101146293 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110114629X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (418 pages)
- Edition: Jove ed.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, 2002.
- Copyright: ©1998
|General Note:|| "An Anita Blake, vampire hunter novel"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| It's up to Anita to prove Richard's innocence when he is jailed on assault charges, but in doing so she pits herself against corrupt cops and the Master Vampire, Jean-Claude, who threatens her and her friends.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blake, Anita (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Vampires > Fiction.
Werewolves > Fiction.