View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780061658983 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061658987 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061658990 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0061658995 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2008.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| Even though his classmates from first grade on have considered him strange and a loser, Donald Zinkoff's optimism and exuberance and the support of his loving family do not allow him to feel that way about himself.
|Target Audience Note:|| 650 Lexile.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 952 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 236 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Self-acceptance > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Self-acceptance > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
|Genre:||Young adult fiction.