- ISBN: 9781101619896 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1101619899 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (19 hr., 3 min.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Penguin Audio, 2013.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Kimberly Alexis.
|Summary, etc.:|| Anita uses her familiarity with zombies to investigate why Micah's father is dying from an inexplicable flesh-rotting disease.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Blake, Anita (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Zombies > Fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- An Anita Blake, vampire hunter novel ; bk. 22
- Hamilton, Laurell K. Anita Blake, vampire hunter novel (Sound recording) ; bk. 22.