View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781442357068 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 1442357061 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file (04 hr., 49 min., 08 sec.)) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Simon & Schuster Audio, 2013.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Keith Nobbs.
|Summary, etc.:|| Time is almost out for the Keepers of the School in this fifth Keepers adventure from Andrew Clements, the master of the school story. The Keepers of the School known to their friends as Ben, Jill, and Robert have one last chance to save their school before it's torn down to make room for a seaside amusement park. But their nemeses, Janitors Lyman and Wally, are just as determined to keep the kids out of the way and the demolition on schedule...
|Target Audience Note:|| 920 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on vendor-supplied metadata.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series
- Benjamin Pratt & the Keepers of the School ; 5
- Clements, Andrew, 1949- Benjamin Pratt & the keepers of the school (Simon & Schuster Audio (Firm)) ; v 5.