View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780062248619 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062248618 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (486 pages, 11 pages)
- Edition: 1st William Morrow pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : William Morrow, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2011
|General Note:|| Originally published: London : HarperCollins, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dear Lucy Silchester, You have an appointment for Monday 27th July 2011. Yours sincerely, Life. Lucy Silchester has been invited along a few times to this appointment, but she keeps brushing the gold embossed envelope under the shag pile carpet. She has taken her eye off the ball and has busied herself with work (a job she does not love), helping out friends, fixing her car, feeding her cat, seeing her family and devoting her time to their life dramas. But Lucy is about to find out that this is one appointment that she cannot miss--and she cannot escape it either.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Life change events > Fiction.