Wild & hexy [electronic resource] / Vicki Lewis Thompson.
- ISBN: 9781436222433 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1436222435 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781440639494 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440639493 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781436222464 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 143622246X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Onyx, c2008.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
|Summary, etc.:|| aAfter gaining twenty pounds, former Dairy Festival Queen Annie Winston dreads going back to Big Knob, Indiana. But Annie hasn't changed half as much as her home town ever since Dorcas and Ambrose Lowell moved in. Former matchmakers for witches and wizards, they're now plying their unconventional trade for humans--and they have the perfect match for Annie: shy computer whiz Jeremy Dunstan, who's always lusted after Annie. Now he's got a second chance--if only something could help him unleash his wild side.
Search for related items by subject
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Indiana > Fiction.