What your fifth grader needs to know : fundamentals of a good fifth-grade education / edited by E.D. Hirsch, Jr.
- ISBN: 9780804180405 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0804180407 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Edition: Revised edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delta, 
- Copyright: © 1993.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Language arts -- Geography, world civilization, and American civilization -- Fine arts -- Mathematics -- Natural sciences.
|Summary, etc.:|| A collection of fundamental knowledge of a wide range of subject areas, from language arts to technology, for fifth graders.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Fifth grade (Education) >
Curriculum planning > United States.
Search for related items by series