What your third grader needs to know : fundamentals of a good third-grade education / edited by E.D. Hirsch, Jr.
- ISBN: 9780804180399 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0804180393 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : illustrations.
- Edition: Revised edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bantam Books, 2013.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Language arts -- Geography, world civilzation, and American civilization -- fine arts -- Mathematics -- Natural Sciences.
|Summary, etc.:|| A collection of texts and lessons for language and literature, geography and history, the visual arts, music, mathematics, and science, representing a fundamental body of knowledge for the third grade level student.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from READ title page (Overdrive, viewed Mar. 26, 2014)
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Third grade (Education) > Curricula > United States.
Curriculum planning > United States.
Search for related items by series