"S.S." Gigantic across the Atlantic : the story of the world's biggest ocean liner ever! and its disastrous maiden voyage, based on a true story (sort of) / by Peter Selgin.
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon053/98029758.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon052/98029758.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brazil PL - Brazil||YS PBK SELGIN (Text)||38160000621233||Youth Services||Available||-|
|Jefferson Co PL - Madison Main Branch||EASY SELG (Text)||39391006836652||Easy Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 068982467X
- ISBN: 9780689824678
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 1999.
|Summary, etc.:|| Tells the tale of the S.S. Gigantic which began to sink on its maiden voyage after its rubber hull was punctured by a dreaded sea thumbtack.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ocean liners > Juvenile fiction.
Shipwrecks > Juvenile fiction.
Tall tales > Juvenile fiction.
Ocean liners > Fiction.
Shipwrecks > Fiction.