- ISBN: 141430479X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781414304793 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1414304803 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781414304809 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781414323404 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1414323409 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xi, 212 pages)
- Publisher: Wheaton, Ill. : Tyndale House Publishers, ©2001.
|Summary, etc.:|| In her fifth and final Lineage of Grace novella, renowned Christian writer Rivers tackles the most celebrated woman in Christian history Mary, the mother of Jesus. Using the biblical account of Jesus' life as a framework, Rivers adds such imaginative scenes as Mary watching the young Jesus healing his little sister, Anne, or Mary pondering Jesus' ability to see that there is always enough bread and oil in the larder to keep the family afloat. There are warm mother-son exchanges ("You're so thin!") and personal details ("Jesus had Mary's chin ... but no one ever said Jesus had her eyes ... ").
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series