- ISBN: 1414304757 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781414304755 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1414304773 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781414304779 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781414323398 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1414323395 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (x, 214 pages).
- Publisher: Wheaton, Ill. : Tyndale House Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2001
|Summary, etc.:|| In award-winning writer Francine Rivers's five-book Lineage of Grace series about women in the family tree of Jesus Christ, perhaps the most compelling installment is Unspoken, the love story of David and Bathsheba. This Old Testament saga of adultery, power, and battles fought both on the field of combat and in the human heart touches on the cost of poor choices, the need for forgiveness, and finding ultimate fulfillment -- themes that are relevant today. Rivers writes poignantly of how Bathsheba falls in love with David as a little girl, and of her bitterness when she comes of age and is given in marriage to Uriah, one of David's mighty warriors. Love cannot be commanded, however, and it's not long before the sexual tension between David and Bathsheba reaches its logical conclusion, with disastrous results.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bathsheba (Biblical figure) > Fiction.
Bible. Old Testament > History of Biblical events > Fiction.
Women in the Bible > Fiction.
FICTION / Religious.
FICTION / Jewish.
Search for related items by series