The bootlegger : an Isaac Bell adventure / Clive Cussler and Justin Scott.
- ISBN: 9780698140738 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0698140737 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (403 pages).
- Publisher: New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 
|Summary, etc.:|| "It is 1920, and both Prohibition and bootlegging are in full swing. When Isaac Bell's boss and lifelong friend Joseph Van Dorn is shot and nearly killed leading the high-speed chase of a rum-running vessel, Bell swears to him that he will hunt down the lawbreakers, but he doesn't know what he is getting into. When a witness to Van Dorn's shooting is executed in a ruthlessly efficient manner invented by the Russian secret police, it becomes clear that these are no ordinary criminals. Bell is up against a team of Bolshevik assassins and saboteurs--and they are intent on overthrowing the government of the United States"-- Provided by publisher.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bell, Isaac (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Prohibition > Fiction.
FICTION / Action & Adventure.
FICTION / Suspense.
FICTION / Thrillers.
Search for related items by series
- An Isaac Bell Adventure ; 7
- Cussler, Clive. Isaac Bell novels ; 7.
- Cussler, Clive. Isaac Bell adventure (Books on Tape, Inc.) ; 7.