- ISBN: 9780545643634 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545643635 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780545602716 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545602718 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file) : digital.
- Publisher: [New York, New York] : Scholastic Audio, 
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by David Pittu.
|Summary, etc.:|| Thirteen-year-old Dan Cahill and his older sister, Amy, are the latest guardians of the Clues -- thirty-nine ingredients in a serum that transforms whomever takes it into the most powerful person on earth. They think they've done everything right, but a tiny mistake leads to catastrophe. The serum is missing and Dan and Amy have to get it back and stop who stole it ... before it's game over.
|Target Audience Note:|| 610 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on vendor supplied image (EBSCO; viewed September 30, 2013)
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series