Coraline [electronic resource] / Neil Gaiman ; with illustrations by Dave McKean.
- ISBN: 9780062205728 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062205722 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Edition: 10th anniversary ed.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperCollins e-books, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Looking for excitement, Coraline ventures through a mysterious door into a world that is similar, yet disturbingly different from her own, where she must challenge a gruesome entity in order to save herself, her parents, and the souls of three others.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from EPUB title page (Content Reserve, viewed Sept. 17, 2012).
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.