Jungleland : a mysterious lost city, a WWII spy, and a true story of deadly adventure / Christopher S. Stewart.
- ISBN: 9780062344199 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062344196 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (xiii, 263 pages) : illustrations
- Edition: First Harper Perennial edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Perennial, 2014.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 261-263)
|Summary, etc.:|| Relates the author's adventure deep inside "the little Amazon," the jungles of Honduras's Mosquito Coast, to expose the secrets of the fabled city of Ciudad Blanca, the White City, a place that has lured explorers for centuries.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject