At long last, a bride [electronic resource] / Susan Crosby.
- ISBN: 9781426855177 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426855176 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Silhouette Books, c2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Even though Dixie Callaghan had been in love with Joe McCoy since they were teenagers, she knew he'd never be happy living a small-town life, as her small-town husband. So she had to let him fly. Even if it meant flying away from her... For years, his and Dixie's had been a can't-live-with-her/can't-live-without-her existence. Well, no more! It was time for his now ex-fiancée to stand on her own two feet. Even if it meant she was walking away from him. So why were all roads leading back to Chance City? And into each other's arms" -- p.  of cover.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Silhouette special edition ; 2043
- The McCoys of Chance City
- Crosby, Susan. McCoys of Chance City.
- Silhouette special edition ; 2043.