View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0061241113 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780061241116 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0061238481 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061238482 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2006.
Originally published: Los Angeles : Black Sparrow Press, 1975.
An aspiring writer who has become an outcast, loner, and hopeless drunk drifts around America, moving from job-to-job to support his favorite pastimes--women, drinking, and gambling.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Drifters > Fiction.
Alcoholics > Fiction.
Occupations > Fiction.
Beat generation > Fiction.
FICTION > Action & Adventure.