View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429513548 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1429513543 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781429520898 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1429520892 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9781101147047 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1101147040 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (103 pages).
- Edition: Berkley ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Books, 2005.
"Sarah Drake has come home." Ever since Damon Wilder sought refuge in Sea Haven, he's heard the same breathless rumor pass the lips of nearly every local in the sleepy coastal town. Even the wind seems to whisper her name-a reverie so powerfully suggestive that it carries the curious Damon to Sarah's cliff-top home, and seeks to shelter him there. But Damon has not arrived alone. A killer has tracked him to Sea Haven, and into the shadows of Drake House. But Sarah has her own secrets, and danger-as well as a desire more urgent than either has ever known-is just a whisper away.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 711 KB or 342 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 122 KB).
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sisters > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
|Genre:||Paranormal romance stories.
Search for related items by series