The sheikh's contract bride [electronic resource] / Teresa Southwick.
- ISBN: 9781426802195 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 1426802196 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9781426802195 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426802196 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 179 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Toronto ; Harlequin, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Malik Hourani, Crown Prince of Bha'Khar, is a rich and powerful man dedicated to ruling his kingdom--but experience has made him wary of love. Beth Farrah has been betrothed to the sheikh since birth, but she has a secret! She's not the woman he thinks she is.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Harlequin, 2007. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 762 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 140 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Arranged marriage > Fiction.
Twins > Fiction.
Sisters > Fiction.
Search for related items by series