Henry and Mudge in puddle trouble [sound recording] / Cynthia Rylant.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||KIT ER RYLANT (Text)||33946002843394||Kits - 1st Floor||Available||-|
|Jay County Public Library - Portland||BCD J RYLAN (Text)||76383000443763||Children's Book with Audio, F||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1591123801 (set)
- ISBN: 9781591123804 (set)
- ISBN: 1591125804 (set)
- ISBN: 9781591125808 (set)
- Physical Description: 1 sound disc (ca. 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 book (46 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.)
- Publisher: [Pine Plains, N.Y.] : Live Oak Media, p1998, c1987.
|General Note:|| Accompanying book illustrated by Suçie Stevenson.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Track 1: 14:43 (narration with page turn signals); Track 2: 14:24 (narration with no page turn signals).
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Music by Chris Kubie.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Reader: Suzanne Toren.
|Summary, etc.:|| For Henry and his big dog Mudge, Spring means admiring the first snow glory, playing in puddles in the rain, and watching the five new kittens next door.
Search for related items by subject
Spring > Fiction.
Search for related items by series