- ISBN: 0060816651 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060816650 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0060816694 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780060816698 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Publisher: New York, NY : PerfectBound, 2004.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen.
Electronic version of ed. published: New York : Avon Books, 2005. (287 p.).
|Summary, etc.:|| After moving from New York to California with her newly married mother, 16-year-old Susannah has to cope not only with her new stepbrothers, but also with the handsome ghost sitting in her new bedroom and the angry girl ghost haunting her new school.
|System Details Note:|| Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1939 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 257 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Teenage girls > Juvenile fiction.
High school students > Juvenile fiction.
Stepfamilies > Juvenile fiction.
California > Juvenile fiction.
Teenage girls > Fiction.
High school students > Fiction.
Search for related items by series