Black, white, and Jewish : autobiography of a shifting self / Rebecca Walker.
- ISBN: 9781101647561 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101647566 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (322 pages)
- Edition: First Riverhead trade pbk. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, 2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| The story of a child's unique struggle for identity and home when nothing in her world told her who she was or where she belonged. Poetic reflections on memory, time, and identity punctuate this gritty exploration of race and sexuality.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject