- ISBN: 9780062093370 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0062093371 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (294 pages).
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Katherine Tegen Books, 
- Copyright: ©2011
|Summary, etc.:|| Mack MacAvoy, an average-seeming twelve-year-old boy who happens to have special powers, travels to China in an effort to assemble an elite team of his peers to help him thwart the evil Pale Queen.
|Target Audience Note:|| 730 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Action & Adventure.
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Magic.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Magnificent 12 ; 2
- Grant, Michael, 1954- Magnificent 12.
- Grant, Michael, 1954- Magnificent 12 ; 2.