View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780545643597 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545643597 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780545602730 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545602734 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 audio file) : digital.
- Publisher: [New York, N.Y.] : Scholastic Audio, 2013.
|General Note:|| "Listen to the audio, play the game."
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Dion Graham.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Europe is in the grip of the Dark Ages, but there is a light in the dark: Baghdad. The great city has become a center of learning, populated by scholars, merchants, and explorers from all across the known world. But danger lurks in the desert ... and Dak, Sera, and Riq must act fast to save the world's greatest library from utter destruction."-- Publisher's description.
|Target Audience Note:|| 620 Lexile.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on publisher supplied image on web page (viewed June 18, 2013)
Search for related items by subject
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series