- ISBN: 9780545492683 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545492688 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 9780545569958 (electronic audio bk.)
- ISBN: 0545569958 (electronic audio bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (1 sound file, 4 hr., 22 min.) : digital.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Scholastic Audiobooks, 2013.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Dion Graham.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dak, Sera, and Riq return to the United States and walk right into a deadly trap. The year is 1850, and the nation is divided over the issue of slavery. In these dark days, the Underground Railroad provides a light of hope, helping runaway slaves escape to freedom. But the SQ has taken control of the Underground Railroad from within. Now Dak and Sera are left wondering who to trust, while Riq risks everything to save the life of a young boy.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Downloadable audio books.
Search for related items by series