View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 0061209678 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061209673 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0061209740 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 9780061209741 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: Pymble, NSW ; HarperCollins e-books, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| Remembering Minette Swift, the talented, assertive, 19-year-old African-American girl enrolled as a scholarship student in an exclusive, mostly white liberal arts college near Philadelphia who died under mysterious circumstances fifteen years earlier, Genna, her former roommate, begins an unofficial inquiry into her death. As she reconstructs their tumultuous freshman year at the college in race-torn 1960s Philadelphia, Genna is led also to reconstruct her life as the daughter of a famous "radical-hippie-lawyer" of the 1960s.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Race relations > Fiction.
African American women > Pennsylvania > Fiction.
Women college students > Fiction.