View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780307776396 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0307776395 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition: 1st Dell Laurel-Leaf ed.
- Publisher: New York : Dell Laurel-Leaf, �1995.
It's been a year since Katie O'Roark, Chelsea James, and Lacey Duval spent a special summer at Jenny House. The girls have each spent the year struggling to fit into the world of the healthy. When tragedy strikes Jenny House, each of the girls knows that things can never be the same again.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Camp counselors > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Camps for terminally ill children > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series