101 crochet stitch patterns & edgings [electronic resource] : pattersn to create everything from doilies to afghans / Connie Ellison.
- ISBN: 9781596355026 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1596355026 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781596355002 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 159635500X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (130 p.) : col. ill.
- Publisher: Chicago : Annie's, 2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Complete with 87 unique stitches and 14 edgings, this all-in-one guide's crochet patterns include the multiples needed to create the look of the stitch and translate them into new designs. Two sampler afghans are featured and can be made using stitch patterns found in the book, which include bobbles, shells, popcorn, ripple, textured, and open weave. Each design offers a close-up color photograph plus instructions and illustrations when needed, making it an ideal addition to any crafter's reference library.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Crocheting -- Patterns.
CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Needlework / Crocheting