Armed and glamorous : a crime of fashion mystery / Ellen Byerrum.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781436226080 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1436226082 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781440629921 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1440629927 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781436226110 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1436226112 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 323 pages ; 18 cm
- Publisher: New York : New American Library, 
- Copyright: ©2008
|General Note:|| "An Obsidian mystery."
|Summary, etc.:|| Unchallenged and unappreciated, fashion reporter Lacey Smithsonian slips on her trench coat and high-heeled gumshoes to pursue a course in private investigation and a shot at a better job. When a wealthy and erratic D.C. socialite is discovered quite dead outside the classroom, Lacey gets to test those sleuthing skills. Was the victim on her way to share a dangerous secret with Lacey? And what does it have to do with a missing Louis Vuitton vintage custom makeup case? Lacey must mix style with substance to unravel these tangled threads before she, or one of her best friends, gets caught in the sights of a cold-blooded killer.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1047 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 416 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 577 KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Smithsonian, Lacey (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women journalists > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Fiction.
Reporters and reporting > Fiction.
Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.