Human body : facts at your fingertips / written by Richard Walker.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781465421418 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1465421416 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (156 pages) : color illustrations.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: London : DK, 2013.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Shaping the body -- Blood and lymph -- Lungs and breathing -- The digestive system -- Controlling the body -- Reproduction and growth.
"Your body is an amazing machine that contains more than 200 bones and millions of cells. Find out what reflexes are, why we need food, how the heart beats and about the complex functions it performs without you being aware of them."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human anatomy > Juvenile literature.
Human physiology > Juvenile literature.
JUVENILE NONFICTION / Concepts / Body.
Search for related items by series