Voyage with the Vikings / Marianne Hering, Paul McCusker ; illustrated by David Hohn.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781604828559 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1604828552 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (111 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Carol Stream, Ill. : Tyndale House, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|General Note:|| "Focus on the Family."
"Adventures in Odyssey"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Beth and her cousin Patrick travel in Mr. Whittaker's invention, the Imagination station, to 1000 A.D. Greenland, where they meet Erik the Red and Leif Eriksson and witness the spread of Christianity in that country.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 7 and up.
Flesch-Kincaid grade level: 1.7.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Focus on the Family presents The Imagination station ; bk. 1
- Imagination station (Carol Stream, Ill.) ; bk.1.