View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781426883989 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426883986 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: New York : Steeple Hill Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Summary, etc.:|| No man is an island. When Aubrey McKaslin visited reclusive photographer William Corey, she found a man who had given up on life and faith. He said he was happy at his mountain retreat, but Aubrey didn't believe it for a minute. His eyes signaled a kindred soul, a man who shared her love of art and the outdoors. Spending time together awakened deeper feelings in them both, but could William trust in his faith and rise above his past?
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Love inspired
- Inspirational romance ; 400
- The McKaslin clan
- Hart, Jillian. McKaslin clan.
- Inspirational romance ; 400.
- Love inspired.