- ISBN: 9781426885693 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1426885695 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (248 pages).
- Publisher: New York : Steeple Hill Books, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Summary, etc.:|| Lauren, taken away from her family at a young age, answers her grandmother's request to come home to Montana and stays for a visit. While there, she discovers blessings she's been unable to dream for herself.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Montana > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Love inspired ; #387
- Heartwarming inspirational romance
- Steeple Hill inspirational romance
- The McKaslin clan
- Hart, Jillian. McKaslin clan.
- Steeple Hill inspirational romance.
- Heartwarming inspirational romance.
- Love inspired ; #387.