Perfect target [electronic resource] / Stephanie Newton.
- ISBN: 9781426830426 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 1426830424 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9781426830426 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 1426830424 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 206 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Steeple Hill, c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| "The corpse in her path was Bayley Foster's first warning. The second? A break-in at Bayley's own home! She's certain that the stalker who once tormented her has returned to toy with her again. But has her stalker truly escalated to murder? Her fiercely protective neighbor, police detective Cruse Conyers, is determined to get answers. Even if it takes him into the murky depths of the criminal underworld. What he uncovers adds a terrifying twist to the case that could land both Cruse and Bayley in the cross fire...."--Publisher's website.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. Toronto, Ontario : Steeple Hill, 2009. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1340 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 226 KB).
Search for related items by subject
Criminal investigation >
Stalking victims > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Romantic suspense fiction.
Search for related items by series