- ISBN: 9780345454515 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 0345454510 (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- ISBN: 9780345454515 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0345454510 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Pub. Group, 
|General Note:|| "A Del Rey book."
|Summary, etc.:|| Moth was a beautiful planet, the only one with wings -- two great golden clouds suspended in space around it. Here was a wide-open world for any venture a man might scheme. The planet attracted unwary travelers, hardened space-sailors, and merchant buccaneers -- a teeming, constantly shifting horde that provided a comfortable income for certain quick-witted fellows like Flinx and his pet flying snake Pip. With his odd talents, the pickings were easy enough so that Flinx did not have to be dishonest ... most of the time. In fact, it hardly seemed dishonest at all to steal a starmap from a dead body that didn't really need it anymore. But Flinx wasn't quite smart enough. He should have wondered why the body was dead in the first place ...
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on online resource; title from eBook information screen.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Humanx Commonwealth (Imaginary organization) > Fiction.
Flinx (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Pip (Fictitious character : Foster) > Fiction.
Life on other planets > Fiction.
Murder > Fiction.