Winterkill [electronic resource] : a novel / C.J. Box.
- ISBN: 9781101204597 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101204591 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9780786548927 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 0786548924 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: New York : Berkley, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Driving his truck along treacherous Battle Mountain, Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett discovers a murdered body just as a dangerous snowstorm hits and finds himself having to survive both the storm and a dangerous killer who has kidnapped his beloved foster daughter.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Pickett, Joe (Fictitious character) >
Game wardens > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Search for related items by series