- ISBN: 9781440631757 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1440631751 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781429573283 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429573287 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : map.
- Publisher: New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| Having recently lost his job as a Wyoming game warden, Joe Pickett is recruited by the devious governor Rulon to oversee a murder investigation involving a confessed killer who obtained release because he committed the murders in an uninhabited zone in Yellowstone National Park.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on eBook information screen.
Search for related items by subject
Pickett, Joe (Fictitious character) >
Game wardens > Fiction.
Wyoming > Fiction.
Search for related items by series